Chaplain-Father John Anderson-P
Fin Sect-Jeff Williams-A
Ins Guard-Ed Zimmerman-P
Outside Guard-John Zipperer-P
3rd Year Trustee-Al Lingen-P
1st Year Trustee-Tony Killian-P
Minutes approved by Dennis Hurtis Al Lingen 2nd approved
GK Report-Went to state convention was fun learning about KC’s, met new members at convention, 4 new members joined April 30, 2022, congrats to Dennis Hurtis for medallion award, got platinum on history book.
Chaplain report-keep middle school and high school kids in prayers as they graduate and start new chapter in life, ask them to join KC’s.
Treasurer report- bal $5,964.00
Fin Sect- No Report / Jeff out
Following communications-St Mary’s-Mardi Gras Thank you card, Wills Playground-Thank you card for donation
Following committees report-
Bingo- have had lots of help 2 sessions left, last night is appreciation night for players, need to set date for bingo worker appreciation, jackpot over $2,000 next session. 22nd is appreciation night for players-free drink and sandwich/hotdog.
1. With marathon it/Barb Bailey talking about fall festival meeting sat oct 8,2022 to possibly setup a bar at church.
2. Blood drive 4/19, 8/17, 10/17 and 12/20
3. Empty bowls -silent auction and drive on Facebook
4. Tootsie roll drive in aug 18-21 Phillip is working with Kwik trip with donation possibly
5. Road clean up with Arlene Tenner-got all the way through Erin corners
6. St Mary’s golf tourney Kendra Bos contact for 6/20/22 Doug Mills/Mike Peterson will be sitting on 4th hole to sponsor KC’s big fundraiser
7. 4th degree exemplification Eau Claire
8. Bingo worker appreciation dinner-looking at June at laurel
9. St Andrew dinner 5/25/2022 Joe Brinkman will cook pizzas and we should do something on side, get guys there-more than priest hood, open at 5:30 and done by 8:30pm meal at 6:30pm Eric Crandall motioned to pay for meals and Dean Nergen 2nd and approved.
10. ice cream truck for cf-huge success
New business- 1. Work campers & extreme faith motion by Dennis Hurtis $500 for both and 2nd by Al Lingen and approved.
2. 4th degree 5/20/22 IC Eau Claire
3. Golf Tourney with Somerset knights of Columbus at Bristol ridge 8/19/2022
4. Lecturer with knights of Columbus (Gary Jepson) needs to be appointed by grand knight
5. 6/19 Corpus Christi Sunday year of eucharist-family and kids and wheel chairs thru street by IC
6. Pat Early and Troy Schmit do lawn work around KC Hall, Gerry Frey used to care of house next to KC and money came out of check book will close, Troy and son took over mowing and looking for increase in money from $40 to $50/ cutting Father John made a motion to approve $50/cut and Dennis hurtis 2nd and approved
7.Reignite catholic manhood on fire wed 6-7:30am space donation with kitchen at hall
Billy Thompson coming back to NR and wants to set this up and start 6/1/2022 motion by Shawn Fox to use kitchen and 2nd by Eric Crandall and approved.
8. 2nd place superior Christmas poster contest
9. Annie Rud - won $500 from raffle with KC
Ins Agent Report-Fraternal benefit coming up on 5/24 at 6:30pm
Ed Slaught television personality & author will talk about retirement fund and keeping more of what you earn, we get this for free so please attend.
DD Report- 1. 4th degree 5/21 7:00pm
2. Golf Tourney at somerset
3. state golf tourney 7/30 7/31 merril
Under the good of the order
Family of john Mortensen Lori Cloutier, deacons, priests, of diocese, Gerry Frey, al Neuman
Knight of month Dean Mergen
Family of the month Jay Evans
Jackpot Al Gartz
Pot of gold-Monte I Weeks